Save Time and Money – Limited Time offer on Private Driver in Bangkok
|How would it feel to be chauffeured through the busy streets of Bangkok?
To see the city at your convenience and in comfort?
That’s exactly what you’ll be able to do with our limited time special on 3 full days with an English speaking driver with newer cars/vans!
3 days Private Car/Van and Driver
• Go wherever you like in Bangkok for 3 days
• Or change one day to either visit the Floating Market or Ayutthaya with no extra charges
• English speaking, professional and safe driver
Sales and Travel Period is from now until 05 November 2016
Balancing the desire to see and do with the desire to rest and relax can be complicated too. In and out of taxis, on and off the skytrain and subway, and all the time with arms gradually getting weighed down with bags. This factor usually keeps me from setting too many goals when I visit new cities, I don’t want to stress myself out trying to have a relaxing vacation. But this doesn’t have to be the case.
Our rent driver promotion brings you a buddy with a ride at an affordable price. Our drivers are more than transportation, they are all capable and enthusiastic hosts, eager to show you around Bangkok and help you see, taste, try, and understand any and everything you hope to experience in this dynamic and exciting town. This is how a guide with his own car/van can help make your trip better:
• Planning: Once you’ve made your deposit, we’ll start helping you find things in Bangkok that would be exciting for you and your traveling companions. Once you’re already here you’ll also have access to the river himself, and they are all very knowledgeable and can help you plan on the fly, find new things if you change your mind, or fill any time left after you’ve done all you’d planned with activities you’re sure to enjoy.
• Execution: An experienced driver and private car/van can get you to your chosen destinations faster and more comfortably than any other means in the city. He will make sure you have plenty of time to do everything you’d planned, and are everywhere you need to be when you need to be there.
• Convenience and Comfort: Our drivers will pick you up at the hotel in the morning and drop you off again at night or whenever you’re too tired to carry on. You won’t have to worry about carrying bags around all day, finding taxis and explaining where you’re going, standing stuffed shoulder to shoulder on public transit, and (this is really important this time of year) getting caught in the rain!!!
• Security and Support: When you book with us you are our personal guests during your time in Thailand. You will have access to our network of staff 24/7 while you’re here, and if you should have any personal emergency, need any advice or suggestions or……anything really, someone who knows what to do will be there to help you.
Our customers are the same. A rare type who appreciate a genuine experience and know that great memories are more valuable than great pictures at famous landmarks, though sometimes harder to come by. We work hard to make sure that you leave Thailand with the same joy, excitement, and wonder you arrived with, plus a headful of memories of a happy, hospitable, and entertaining country full of honest and helpful people. Memories like these, reported to us by some of our previous guests…..
“ Anyone familiar with the nature of tours in this and many other regions of the world will understand just how great this service is. The driver picked us up on time, drove us safely and professionally directly to where we wanted to go and **only** where we wanted to go, was always precisely where we needed him to be when we had finished our stops and drove us safely and professionally directly back to our hotel.
It was everything we could have possible wanted from a day tour and nothing more. (Note that in the more tourist dependent areas, it doesn’t take too long in the low season to get quite tired of being asked whether Mister wants to buy something, which is why the respite for an entire day was so warmly welcomed. We were also quite a self-sufficient group, so a driver who either knew when to play it low key or was naturally reserved suited us perfectly.)”
Date of Posting: July 30, 2015
Posted By: Tim and family
Read more What people say about us
Act now to secure your desired dates, and get ready to see BKK your way! Click Here
Summary of Terms
a. The sales and travel period is valid from now until November 5, 2016
b. The trip must start and end in central Bangkok
c. All trips must be scheduled sometime between 05:00 – 23:00 (5 a.m – 11 p.m)
a. Availability is guaranteed if the booking is secured at least 3 days before the start of the tour.
b. To inquire/book fill out the booking form and we will get back to you to answer your questions or guide you through the booking process.
a. Travel within Bangkok
The basic package is for going around anywhere you like inside Bangkok (see map) for up to 10 hours per day (hours cannot be transferred to other days). By paying the deposit you confirm that you understand the limitations and the driver will not take you outside the city without extra charges.
b. Travel outside Bangkok
2 days must be inside Bangkok while for the 3rd day we have a couple of popular alternatives to choose from without extra charges for transport.
• Day trip to Ayutthaya (7-8 hours) — Bang Pa In Palace and the 3 most famous temple ruins. Entrances are not included.
• Day trip to Maeklong Railway Market and Damnoen Saduak Floating Market — Boat ride at floating market is not included.
• Full day in Bangkok (10 hours)
You can read the full Terms and Conditions here. Download PDF
• High standard car/van
• Professional English speaking driver
• Driving expenses (gas, toll way and parking)
• Optional tours
• Expenditures of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs and laundry etc.
2 days and you’ve seen all you want in Bangkok? We’ve got you covered…
And just in case you wanted to get outside the city a bit, enjoy a private ride through some some of the less trafficked places around it, we have some more options for you….
While two of the days must be spent within the city, we have two exciting options outside city limits that you can enjoy with one of your days.
• A beautiful ride through the countryside for a day trip to Ayutthaya to visit the Bang Pa In Palace and 3 of the most famous temple ruins. (7 -8 hours) Entrances not included
• A day trip to the Maeklong Railway Market (get off the tracks!) and the famous Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Boat ride at floating market not included.